Thursday, February 01, 2007

pointless post

Going for keyboard auditions on saturday for FL. I hope I'll do well, but I'm under no illusions. Go there and try my best and let it take its course lor. That's not saying that I'm not going to prac over these next few days. Haha.

I realize all my posts have been all serious and stuff, so here's a pointless post to brighten up your day! Haha

Peng has knack of self-jacking. When talking about fears for his EL speech, he came up with this masterpiece - on the spot too!

'There are many common fears, like such as, um, SNAKES!" o.O

Check that. Jorel has a knack of saying stupid stuff too.

When asking about bio practical tmr, he revealed this gem:

`Çhanky; the pie.~* says:
im sure he get one eye for us to draw

After shouting at him that we draw our own eye (i.e reflection), he went one up:

`Çhanky; the pie.~* says:
im sure dat friggin sick

O_O JOREL!!!

He thinks we're gonna pluck out our own eye and draw it O_O

After shouting to him some more, finally understanding, he again outdid himself:

`Çhanky; the pie.~* says:
oh
`Çhanky; the pie.~* says:
er
`Çhanky; the pie.~* says:
so we like draw the front view?
`Çhanky; the pie.~* says:
cool
`Çhanky; the pie.~* says:
wad's in front?

(y) claps!

Of course, I haven't mentioned the ultimate ultimate jackness. After surreptiously finding out one of the questions to a certain test today, Jorel went to the TEACHER OF ALL PEOPLE and asked her how to do the question. BEFORE THE TEST. GAVE THE SPECIFICS TO THE QUESTION AND ALL.

AHHHHH -facepalm-

No comments: