Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Today was all in all a good day :)

Math TA wasn't a problem, surprisingly. Before yesterday my knowledge of circular measure was rather ethereal to put it at best. But after 2 solid hours doing the supplementary worksheet, I was good to go. Haha (y)

RE was spent slacking. Abit late, but we finally submitted a list of SLs that we wanted to do. Hope we get a good one this year.

PSGM was fun. 1M are a bunch of crazy guys! I like ^^

Had CO initiation. And that's where all the problems started pouring in.

While at RJ canteen with the new sec ones, suddenly ZhenXiao told me JustinHo was on the phone, and he wanted to talk to me. Turns out he wanted me to run to the JB to check whether his shoe bag was left in 1M. Feeling sian, but I ran there anyway. Found his shoe bag, put it in the cupboard, then went to call him. Took out my phone.

And saw my screen die on me -_-

The screen froze and hanged, and it looked quite bad as in there were colours running and stuff like that. Worried, but not really thinking much about it, I removed the batt(the first time I've ever removed the casing lol) and reinserted and turned it on again.

It froze on me after the words 'Nokia' popped up. -_-

The rest of the day was spent taking out the battery, putting it in again and hoping for the best. Not once did it work, so I was feeling bloody anxious. Took out the sim card and put it in Zhenxiao's phone which he so kindly offered (thanks dude!) and found out that drumming for the night was cancelled. Dad was uncontactable, so I was holding on to his phone waiting for my dad to return my call. After waiting for about another half an hour at around 640, I sorta gave up, and returned it to him so he could go home (sorry zhenxiao! >_<) Put my sim back in and tried turning it on again. Defying the trend that was established throughout the day, the phone actually turned on!

Just in time to receive my dad's call too!

Coincidence? I thought so at the time.

Turning my phone off again to check whether it really was fixed, I turned it on again and found that it didn't work. Again. Pretty pissed off and puzzled, I spent the half an hour waiting practising. When I was leaving the room to go wait for my dad, something struck me. Perhaps this was God's punishment. For what I did. Thinking that, I prayed, telling God that I accept His punishment with joy, knowing that I fully deserve it. And just like that, taking my phone out of the pocket, I found that it was working again!


!!!!!!!!!!


Entering my dad's car, my dad asked me whether my phone was still spoilt. I told him that for the moment it was fine.

More or less immediately, my phone hung again. A gentle reminder, chiding me for my unbelief.

Abit awestruck at that moment, I removed the batt then put it in again.

And from that point on my phone has been working perfectly.




He's just so real and tangible! The immediate responses are much too much for mere coincidence. God is real indeed! For all those who say otherwise, explain this :)

Apologetics huh.

No comments: