Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I think I'm nuts.

I feel nice and tired now.

Hope I don't catch a cold. Yup.

Decided to run today cause I came home rather early, at around 230. Touched up on my speech for tmr (AAAAHHHHHHHHH) then left the house at around 410.

For those of you that know, the halfway point of bedok reservoir (roughly around the 2.4km mark) can be considered a no man's land. Once you hit that point, there's no choice but to go on since there's nowhere to stop. Or shelter, for that matter. And how quaint, that today right when I hit that point it started to rain!

-clapclap-

So I ran for another 1 km more before stopping. Running with a drenched shirt that's heavy is damn irritating. So is running in the torrential downpour, come to think of it. So I managed to find shelter eventually, having run 3+km. Hahaha I did QT there during the 5-10 minutes breather I took while waiting for the rain to lessen!

Then I continued running for the last 1+ km or so. I need to run more! I need that sub-9 for 2.4. Mmhmm.

Wanted to go to the gym directly, but realized that

a) I was soaking wet
b) My legs were covered in gravel (from the running)
c) If I entered the gym I'd probably die of pneumonia

soooooooooo I had to go upstairs, dry up, change, and go back down to gym.

Like I said, I think I'm nuts. Don't be surprised if I don't turn up for school tomorrow =D

No comments: