Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Today was a big waste of time. I should have just stayed home and not went to school again. My stomach acted up during lessons today again lor. And we didn't even do anything worthwhile the entire day. Zzz. Could have spent my time much better.

Ooh but drumming lesson by Nat in ROL was fun! I finally learnt how to hold the stick correctly, and like he said, now I'm finding it alot easier to play. Good good. Sounds not bad now leh! -ego-
And the short jamming session was great too. I really wanna play for FL keyboard and drums. Haha, but see first lah. Maybe this is the opening that I've been looking for? Time will tell.

On a more panicky note, I've got two tests tmr! AAAHHHH. Chem and Maths. Zzz at least they're on relatively easy topics but STILL. My chem totally sucks. My math is erratic. Which means that I'm not entirely confident about tmr.

I don't really sound very coherent at the moment because I'm just letting my fingers run on and on on the keyboard, typing out whatever nonsense comes to my mind in whatever random order.

Lol I'm back to playing FM again! Here's my first team now:

GK - Ustari/Mexes
DR - Eboue/Vandenborre/Brown
DL - Marcelo/Heinze
DC - Ferdinand/Pique
DC - Arzo
DM - Carrick/R.Jones (Youth team okay! I developed him!)
LM - Nani/Iago
AM - (deepbreath) RaulGarcia/Moutinho/Cardenas/Messi
RM - C.Ronaldo/J.Navas/Messi
FC - Podolski/Rooney/Rossi/Bojan/Delgado

I can count only 6 of the current Man U first team that remain in my squad. Hmm.

No comments: