Thursday, January 11, 2007

Waha.

:D Very very satisfied now. I have no more work left to do thats due within the next few weeks xD The stupid zhoujis are once and for all DONE. Hehe, so proud of myself. Really worked to chiong out the 800+ words needed each for all 3. Ahh, sweet sweet satisfaction :D

Forgive me I'm a little high now HAHA.

Ok.

Almost 2 weeks since school started, and I have to say, I've been really pleased with the way the year has been going so far! For one, I've been keeping to my new year resolutions (rah!) and I'm feeling quite good about schoolwork at the moment. I've been keeping track and following what has been said in class for the first time in my life! Woohoo! Lol.

And camp last week was great, but I still have a distinct lack of pictures. Be patient!

Oh and I got pushed to be class monitor this year. When the results first came out, Tedric was monitor again, Ding was assistant and Bentay treasurer. But Ding didn't want to stay, Tedric wanted out of monitor, and so SOMEHOW I've ended up class monitor. Hah, I'm still very clueless about what I have to do. lol!

I better end this post before I sound even more incoherent than I already am. Mm.

No comments: