Wednesday, January 10, 2007

JRIC

Junior Rafflesian Investiture Ceremony. Doesn't seem so long ago that we were going through our own, was it? Time really flies, and suddenly I realize that I've gone through camp with the sec ones, JRIC, and all that's left is PSGM. I resolve to treasure and make more use of the time we have left here in RI, and as a PSL.

Heh. Today was a slack day, and somehow I managed to play two hours of soccer. I really should have bought the boots long ago. Only 2 hours of lessons today, and I spent the lecture in the hall sl- I mean, listening with utmost attention. Mmmhm.

JRIC was heartening. I think the secondary ones have really grown up in the past week, but most of all Kester from my class. First day of school, when we were trying to teach them Unite and shouting at them, I remember him actually tearing up. My first reaction was -_-. But during the camp he really stepped forward and shone, and emerged as a great leader for the class. And seeing him go up to make the speech today, I really felt proud and happy. Ahh, the satisfaction from seeing your charges grow up :)

But other than that for the rest of JRIC we did absolutely nothing. We just stoned on the second level of the hall doing nothing. Great manpower usage, no?

Back to chinese! Ta.

No comments: