Sunday, January 14, 2007

FUSION 2007!

Hahaha went for Fusion yesterday. Whoa it was really worth it. Morning worship wasn't that hot, cause I guess everyone wasn't really warmed up yet, but Youth Alive really made the worship enjoyable nontheless. But whether we have fun or not isn't the point, really. Haha.

Then we had workshops for the whole afternoon! I went for some evangelistic workshop and another seize life workshop. Found them rather good. Learnt quite abit. In the lunch break I ended up eating at macs. Yeuck. Wanted to go Pasta (cause of the 20% discount HAHA) but queue was too long! Bah.

On a side note, mass dance for jc sounds cool! Heard the RJ one on Li Anne's phone, then the MJ one on Audrey W.'s one. Haha funkyyy.

Ohh then the night rally seriously rocked the house down. It owned, totally. Our BMC dance item was great! (Pirates of the Caribbean music (y)) Then the worship by Youth Alive this time was awesome, everyone just let loose and praised God, and had alot of fun at the same time! 'All of the Above' sounds really tempting now. Planetshakers too! I need more music bwahaha.

HAHA and I managed to get the exclusive Fusion 2007 shirt! Only ushers got it, but during dinner break we were stoning around with nothing to do, just following the rest who were ushers, then it turns out they needed more ushers so we got roped in (and got the shirt and a free dinner!). =D

I enjoyed the ushering too. Does this mean I'm gonna join Touche? I really still don't know.

If there's Hillsongs this year I'm DEFINTELY going for it! Missed planetshakers last year already. =X





After talking to TGN today I've decided that I might try for soccer in RJ next year HAHA. He says as long as your stamina is damn good (like 9 min for 2.4km which I'm so gonna get by may this year) you can get in. Apparently he said that even some people who can't dribble managed to get in. Whoaaa. It's a straight choice between this and canoeing I guess. But maybe I shouldn't think so far ahead? Hmm. Haha I don't think I'll be good enough, but if it's God's will then He will make a way. If it's not then so be it =)

On a rather more sober note, I've made a resolution that for the moment shall remain anonymous.

No comments: