Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Ach.

Oh no. Can't believe school is starting tomorrow. You'd think I would get used to it, seeing how I feel like this every start of January. Mmmhm.

Well, its crunch time. Meeting my class (1M) as a PSL for the first time tomorrow morning. Wonder how it'll go; of course I hope we can hit off right from the start. Must be more friendly and outgoing! Yep. I really really hope that Orientation '07 goes well, that there'll be no hiccups and that everything runs smoothly. Haha well maybe that's abit too much to hope for. That we'll make it through is enough I guess hahaha. Oh Lord please guide my way, that I may be a blessing unto others..

Went to Uncle BoonTiong's house last night. Looked at my Shanghai photos for the first time. Lol. Yeah and Hansel really is a bundle of energy la! He constantly disturbed Wesley Ian and me hahahahaha. But I got a big scare last night; for some reason my phone suddenly started acting up, freezing here and there after running some programs. Totally random. At the moment it's okay, but I hope it doesn't act up again. Survive until after Orientation Camp can already. Looking at getting a new phone, but don't know what. N-gage trade in value still better be $100, then can cover the cost of a 12-mnth upgrade. Pfft.

Just came back from shopping at Popular this morning. Got a whole lot of guidebooks (?) for my sciences. Hopefully they'll be of help.

K back to chinese book review. Can't believe that I still haven't finished it, considering that I worked for the whole of yesterday -_- Maybe I haven't been as productive as I thought. Oh well, 15 sides and counting..

No comments: