Wednesday, January 03, 2007

First Day of School

But before I go into that, I just had to mention robin's latest reply on his tagboard.

"Cool. Hey jot, let's make fun of amanda" HAHA. It's a regular pasttime xD



Okay, so met my class (1M) for the first time today. Impression is.......quiet. And rather unresponsive, and abit 'dont care' attitude. Mmhm. We were rather nice today for the most part, until after standing in the hot sun for half an hour trying to teach them the Unite Cheer and not seeing any response. Then, we cracked and started shouting at them for a bit. Ended up making two of them (almost?) cry. o.O Man if they went for our orientation camp 2004 what would happen to them! But maybe it was abit too much for them to handle on the first day of school. Ah well. And I like my fellow 1M PSLs, they all seem quite fun. First impressions are generally wrong.

First day went smoothly for the most part other than the blip mentioned above. Although I did feel it lacked a certain oomph, it was generally a good job done. Bravo guys! (For some reason I thought our first day was better, but I dont know why since I cant remember anything about ours O_O) After a long and much more tiring day than I expected we were released for lunch at 215. Went to RJC to grab a bite. The J1 orientation shirt looks rather nice. Akaash is in love with it.

Came back for another long briefing from 3 to around 530. Helped out for abit before going home. Haven't eaten dinner yet, stomach rumbling...

And yep Orientation Camp is tomorrow! Pray that it all goes smoothly. I think we can pull it off, yeah? By God's grace alone. Anyway, so I'll be at camp (which is held in RI -_-) from tomorrow until Saturday night! (Which means that I'll try my very utmost to make it to FL on Sunday! Hope I don't crash for too long and oversleep ><) I'll still be fully contactable by handphone though. Cya guys on Sat!

No comments: