Sunday, January 28, 2007

Reprioritized.

A conversation I had with Mr Ngoh (percussion pro and coach) just now was quite enlightening.

I remember last year, when going into CO and running for section leader, I had something in mind for my section. I had a goal, perhaps it was naive and unrealistic, but still, I had a goal.

Somewhere along the way in the past few months I've lost it. I lost the desire. I lost the passion, and become what I detest the most: someone who would settle for second best. And I admit yes the section has suffered as a result. Even if I haven't realized or acknowledged it.

So now, while I still have time, I'm going to start doing things differently. I've still got time left, and I believe that I got my position for a purpose. A time such as this, you can say.

It's time to start repaying the faith.

Your time starts now.

No comments: