Monday, January 29, 2007

Rambles after 12am.

It's taken me the whole bloody night, but I'm proud to announce-

THAT I'VE FINISHED MATHS PT.

And I'm exhausted. Haven't had a late night like this in ages. Better start getting used to it, cause I know it's only going to get worse over the course of the year.

Damn the flu, indeed. I'm now I realize quite behind. NEVERMIND I've almost caught up, just need to get my maths sorted out. At the moment its in quite a bit of a rut. Circular measure is a topic I just can't get the hang of, maybe cause I'm not a visual type of person? I can't really visualize and see the links and have that 'Eureka' moment just looking at the diagram. I must stare and stare and stare and more often than not just blindly hope that I'll notice something.

It doesn't help that I've forgotten all the rules about triangles like the cosine rule and all.

AND IT CERTAINLY DOESN'T HELP THAT WE'VE JUMPED STRAIGHT INTO TRIGO RATIOS. GAHHH.

And I realize as well that I still need to go and refresh my mind about PSGM finale and maybe sort out my thoughts about it. Meeting's on tues after school and sadly I haven't been able to spend much time on it.

Damnit. School has taken a hold, nay, a vice-grip on my life at the moment. It's in full swing again, and I'm starting to feel dizzy.

In the midst of all this madness though, even through the times where I simply can't wait for the weekend (for more reasons than one)-

God is here with me ALL THE TIME. =)

And suddenly it doesn't seem so bad after all.

No comments: