Monday, January 08, 2007

Back to Lessons..

First post since orientation 2007! Had a real blast, and a really fulfilling time, but more on that when I get my pictures! Promise! Really! =)

Well its really back to reality. Had my first proper lessons of the year today. Well contrary to expectations I think we've all got really good teachers this year, and hopefully I can do much better this year. Yup. 4P is still as noisy as ever haha. Missed the jokes and fun we had last year. But this year I hope we can quieten down abit. Not alot to ask for...right? Cause surprise surprise this year I actually want to listen and pay attention in class. Hopefully I've learnt my lesson from last year.

I need to get a check on my emotions when playing sports. It's been a long running problem with me. When I feel frustrated or angry with what my opponents have done (like cheating or playing rough) I tend to react very strongly. Gaaaah. Need to change this.

JRIC rehearsal tmr! Hope we can be focused, get it done and go home early :) I want my gym time, haven't gone in a week >_>

No comments: