Sunday, February 25, 2007

Yay.

Haha today was hands-down the best day of the month. :D

After FL we went to Auntie Shermeen's house, and watch the kids play DS. Nintendogs (y) and Pokemon Ranger (y)(y)

Headed back, then off around the neighbourhood to give out flyers for CM. When commenting on how hyper the kids were (always running!) Amanda told me that I'm getting old -_-

Went Tamp Mall, dropped the Touche people at Pizza Hut for their 'committee lunch' then headed with Mark to watch Jansen shop for 1+ hour (y) He's worse than a girl la! HAHA take so long to shop, then in the end gravitate here gravitate there. He went to look for soap at isetan and ended up browsing at the men's sale -_- Then even worse, bought a pair of bermudas that are black with bright yellow flower imprints. Believe me, it looks worse than it sounds. I would have taken a picture, but I decided to be nice to you readers. Haha.

Then headed off to Bernie's place. Ate 3 slices of pizza (mmm) and played card games. I've discovered that I'm not scared of dogs anymore. Left at 4 to rush home.

BMC peeps are cool and fun people to hang around with (y)

No comments: