Sunday, February 11, 2007

breaking point

My day has been ruined. My CD-drive isn't working, so I can't use any cds of any sort. Which means, no music, no games, no WORK even. And worst of all the next time I'll be able to get my computer repaired will be during the march holidays, more than half of which will be spent in penang. Which may mean that I'll never be able to get it fixed within the next few months. AND SYF IS IN APRIL. MY PERFORMANCES ARE ON FRIDAY, I'VE GOT A MATHS CCT TMR, AND I'M FEELING OVERSTRETCHED AND about to break down.

I really feel like swearing now. Just screaming at the world for a bit. Yeah.

All this isn't being helped by the fact that now I'm feeling stressed, frustrated and more than a little unhappy.

I need to be free. To be able to just drop it all and go. But I can't. I'm sick of being enclosed in all the time, trapped in petty concerns and living the way other people expect me to. Please.

I need freedom.

No comments: