Monday, February 12, 2007

After having a rather long convo with someone yesterday, I'm can't say that everything was solved, but I certainly felt better and abit more at peace with myself. Thanks for the promise, you don't know how much it means to me :)

Was feeling quite okay this morning until maths cct. A 40 minute paper was somehow cut short to 30 minutes, with everyone except our dear maths teacher realizing. And so a tedious paper (for which 40 minutes is too short already) was made a hundred times tougher.

What I'm trying to say in other words is that I'm going to fail ><

Damnit. Totally screwed my whole mood over for the next few hours.

Left school at 1230 to go to Singapore Concert Hall for syf practice (where we had our voices of the dragon concert last year to all those who went :) ). Well personally I don't think it did us much good lah. Alot of trouble just to load and unload all the things (for which unfortunately I'm in charge of zzz). Felt very sian after coming back to RJ, but still had to have practice with Mr Ngoh until 6. Jammed abit on the drumset after that, then headed to 1P classroom for dance practice. I think we've improved alot! Good job (y)

I can't wait for friday to be over and done with. It'll cap an end to a busy, stressful and moody week.



Heh. Thanks for all who read my previous post and tagged and stuff. It helped :) I may not have shown it today in school but yeah. I realize that in school I tend to act in a certain way, hiding my true feelings and thoughts, perhaps even afraid to express them.

I need to learn to trust again. To trust.

No comments: