Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Gan: Hey, happy CNY to you too.

Well, I wouldn't exactly say its a bad thing. I think my blog is a place where I have the license to just say what I want to say and let the barriers drop for once, and I realize that many people don't really see that other side of me, the perhaps more vulnerable, even (emo) side. And that may be a good thing, that I keep these feelings away from school, so that it doesn't interfere with life. When I blog like this I deal with matters that are of importance to me, and by typing out my thoughts I make sense of my thoughts and let others get an insight into how I tick. Of course, I hope none of you after reading my blog think that I'm totally just depressed. Heck. Far from it. I'm glad that through my posts you got to know me better, and hopefully my other readers do too, cause in the end blogs are for social interaction as well, are they not? Cheers.

3

No comments: