Thursday, February 08, 2007

Raffles 31-6 Montford

Damn. Bryan and Chris injured (ankle and shin respectively) in the season's first game. What the heck. Get well soon guys.

I can't say that I don't miss rugby. Especially after hearing about games like these when, damnit, sometimes I think I should have been there. Zzz. Especially after hearing arif tell me last week that they could have used me in bdiv, since other than lennie they need someone to be the scrumhalf.

But then again, there isn't much point in dwelling on the things that might have been. It's tempting to live in that fantasy world, where everything is as you wish it to be, but the point is that its NOT. Real life sadly can be a sucker punch in the gut. I've been living with that sucker punch for ages now. I guess I can continue on.

Go R^2

No comments: