Saturday, February 03, 2007

I'm exhausted.

Had practice in the morning, rushed off at 1230 to church for auditions (which I think went um alright) then off to kembangan mrt to wait from 350 to 430 for hanni. Took mrt to pasirris then walked to costa sands. The chalet was pretty okay, had alot of fun screwing around playing soccer. HAHA we got damn bored so we did some american football thing, getting the poloers to throw at *ahem* then we all chiong in a line to get it or knock it on. Hahahaha damn funny! Barbecue was okay, but there was hell lot of extra food. Then new paper came over to do a story on the chalet cos apparently the donation to cancer society was big news -.-

Personally I don't like the way the paper sensationalizes things, but what else can we expect from the only tabloid in sg? I only like the sports section :)

Haha then we went to play pool! Pool was fun, although I still can't play well. Heh. Must play more often! There was this surly malay cleaner who got damn buay song with us while we were playing (maybe cos we were stopping the balls from going into the holes xD) but still don't need to shout at us like we are convicts liddat right! Haiz. After that I took a lift from slau's mum home (thanks slau!).

Now I'm really feeling the effects la. Been such a hectic week, so many tests, so many commitments. Aahhh. And theres still undone homework! AHH. Zuowen, ss essay! Nooo~

I'll go to sleep soon. Really really damn exhausted now. It says alot that I managed to end up sleeping while sitting up with music blaring in my ears while waiting at the mrt station -.-

No comments: