Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Compromises

If there's something I've learnt over these past few years is that nothing is perfect, and we've got to stop expecting things to be. That utopian ideal is just never going to happen, like it or not. Sure I find myself hoping but reality is not so obliging.

So what I'm trying to say is that we have to take the good with the bad. It may not be easy (heck I have trouble with it myself) but I guess if we're ever going to be satisfied we have to make compromises.

I hope things work out. I don't like seeing things the way they are >_>

On another note, sorry if I shouted at anyone in class, whether in the past or whatever >_> Merrill says when I'm sleepy I shout at people, which is...er yah quite true >_> Haha when I'm tired I just get very very irritable. Sorry people!

No comments: