Thursday, July 05, 2007

Points of Note.

I think I rather like satire. Its quite easy to talk about.

Dramafeste rehearsals were canceled last minute, so I ended up having piano lesson which I had spent loads of time on yesterday canceling. One thing off my mind.

It is kinda dumb to remain affected by something that's not very important, so I decided yesterday that I will not any longer. I think its working, although I wonder if I'm fooling myself again.

Fortunately I've moved on for some things. When one thing ends, something else begins. Wonder how things will progress.

Tevez for United: got online, saw the news, then read every single last one as they started pouring in right after I saw the first one. New articles were appearing every few minutes. I hope it works out, although I wonder why SAF wants a striker thats like Rooney. At least we know he won't be a flop yes. Transfers to a total of 70 million pounds this transfer period thats freaking insane. Not that I'm complaining though.

Am wondering just how much I can say on this blog. Its always interesting to see how much you can say without revealing too much of yourself, sort of like a tug of war. If both sides draw, I win.

Realized that my writing style for today is very matter of fact. Maybe I've been influenced by Gulliver's travels? Like for instance the Expedient Use of Capital letters which serve to emphasize Points well and which I continue to find rather Funny. Have always been a fan of that since Terry Pratchett. Just that it's used much much too often to my liking in Gulliver's Travels.

I think I've grown up quite a bit in this past half year, but there are things that I've gained and there are things that I've lost, and until I regain them I've taken one step forward two steps back.

Damn damn damn I really hope things work out. So many things.

No comments: