Thursday, July 12, 2007

Dramafeste in 2 weeks and omgwth we're going to have to go nuts over it to finish preparing AHH I'm nervous. Please let it go well. Especially in the wake of recent events, I don't know how I'm gonna do it but I want to prove you wrong.

Recent events have left me unsure of what to think anymore. Life's a long journey, pleasepleaseplease for your sake I hope that this pitfall doesn't leave you unable to go on anymore, or leave that small part of you that I know is still there crushed forever. Maybe it's just cause I can't accept it. But it's not my life, it's yours and yours alone, and it's only up to you now.

I need to feel more happy! Just that recently there's been precious little for me to feel happy about. Only a few things are keeping me going now.

No comments: