Thursday, July 12, 2007

I find myself very ticked off about someone.

Dude. If you've been with us every step of the way, helping out, doing what you were supposed to do, and not bloody well shirking your responsibility that your position requires, I won't comment if you decided to say what you did. But its precisely because you havent done squat that I'm so angry about. What gives you the right to say what you did? I was fine with you not doing any work, because I know that its your nature to not do work, shirk all your bloody responsibilities (because we get more work done without you anyway), but this is it. This is the last straw. I'm not going to swear because of you because you aren't worth it. You, my friend, have lost every single ounce of respect I ever had for you. (Not that I ever had much of it for you in the first place.)

If I could, I'd take that smirk off your self-satisfied face and bury it so far up you that you'd need a caesarian to take it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know

Anonymous said...

do you ?