Monday, July 30, 2007

Life is good!

Still feeling kinda high from saturday, so nothing has been able to get me down today. Not even people's flaming of bayley and our play and trying to get us disqualified and whatnot because I know we've done our part and I'm very very happy with what we've achieved.

Had to take Chem test on electrolysis today despite not being prepared. Next time I should really check the timetable before assuming a test is on a certain day -_- At least I still could remember everything and I think I did decently. Same for magnetism. Smoking through ftw.

Math integration tmr! I'm not very confident for it =/ Oh well! Once its over I can take a nice break for a day at least. I'm itching to go play with the new tv =DD High-def gaming is unbeatable, really. The price for the TV, I realized, is extremely cheap. Yay for offers!

I hope my good mood continues, its nice to live life happy and contented, especially with people around me that never fail to make my day :)

No comments: