Friday, July 20, 2007

Interestingly, I've got a few posts that are saved as drafts, but I dunno whether I ever will post them. No, they're not very emo things (at all) but just some long angry rants about stuff that I think I would have regretted if I had posted them. Not because I didn't mean them, because I did, but cause I don't want to put it for the whole to see; I won't stoop that low.

I've been very tired recently. As in, more tired than usual, which is saying quite alot. I'll be glad when dramafeste is over because I know my acting, at least to myself, is painful to watch. I really can't act. Nevermind, you can all go laugh at me next saturday night.

School has been...alright. Things have settled down abit. Doesn't really feel like week 4 maybe because things have been rushing past in a blur, and I haven't sorted out quite a few issues, but they're not very important as of now.

It's been a tough month.

No comments: