Saturday, March 29, 2008

Play! (the band j1 concert) last night was a much much needed break from everything. I really enjoyed myself; music was great (beauty and the beast theme! my favourite disney song), the actual play itself was impressively put together (Jiawei for the script that was him all over haha, and Jiayun for the clever directing despite all the constraints - it was good!) And Jiayun's flute playing is (there's no other word to describe this --) beautiful. Whoa. (I'd like to hear Jiawei playing jazz!) We even saw Sibu again, haha I think that place'll be forever engraved in a corner of my heart.

The after concert high is something that I miss, I think almost nothing beats that euphoria. There's something magical about music, something I don't want to let slip away from my life -- haha like my piano teacher suggested maybe I really shd go play in hotels.

Before I say anything else about campaign I'd like to thank A01A and all my friends for being such an awesome bunch (: I really really appreciate the help you guys are giving; even if this doesn't pull through, I can't express my gratitude enough. (Especially Audrey! You've been amazing (= Zhihao too! for the advice thats really helped alot, alot.) Next week is it! Time to execute.




(EDIT: In the chaos of this one week I think I've lost touch with whats really important. I need to start finding and enjoying times of solitude which have been all too fleeting this week. To reflect, think, and just bask in the feeling of, well, being. I need to pray more. much much more. Lord You have been taking me through every step of the way, help me to just put everything at Your feet and to depend entirely on You because I know that my strength is not enough.

I'm sorry for the disjointed nature of this post I'm stealing time off to pen these thoughts down. And before I forget, good luck to everyone who's campaigning, we share a collective lack of sleep and way too much stress ><

Cheers!)

No comments: