Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A big big BIG thank you to everyone who has made my birthday this year such a blast!



In absolutely no particular order:



09A01A for the delicious cake (of which I ate 4 pieces of ahh I'm turning fat.) and surprise yesterday and the song today (where they made me hold the lighted candles and just sang; whose bright idea was this!?) plus the fantastic but nonetheless horribly-drawn card (kartik!!)



My cousins and sister for designing and framing up a fantastic looking board with photos and notes; a hugely unexpected surprise



Merrill and Slau for the shockingly expensive nike ManU shirt that they gave me (thanks alot alot alot!)


Tabbi and Nicole for the red nike shoebag that is lightyears better than my current one

BW06 for the small blackforest cake from breadtalk and birthday song before assembly

4p'07! What can I say? The insanely rich chocolate mousse, the stuffing of my face (T_T) into said chocolate mousse, the crazily designed board with random scribblings and messages from the class (super havoc hahaha reminds me of last year ^^) and the birthday song that literally echoed around the canteen; really miss you guys! 4P is and will remain the best class I could ever ask for in RI. You guys rock =D

And lastly everyone who remembered (or did not remember but still found out) and wished me ^^


Its the first time in a long long while that I've had a birthday fall during the school term, and everyone has made it one to cherish and remember. I think I have the awesomest friends. (:

Cheers, you guys made my week!

No comments: