Monday, March 10, 2008

Headed down to ECP with the class today, cycled (for a while at least) and taught jiayun and austin how to cycle; both learnt quite well hahaha job well done. Austin didn't have too much difficulty after learning how to pedal off, but jiayun on the other hand had uhh certain encounters with dustbins, trees, lampposts, some poor kid, and on two memorable occasions a rubbish cart. But aiya you learnt well la!

Lunched at subway (again! whats with 1A and subway I have no idea) then was kinda forced by the gloomy weather out of ECP and so we headed to dhoby ostensibly to watch a movie but ended up pooling instead. Was fun! Even though she'd never played before (or shock! horror! set foot in a place like paradiz ever) jiayun and I still managed to play henry and shinyi to a 2-3 loss.

(Whoa honestly jiayun you learn fast. Although the less said about your aiming in pool and your turning while biking the better... -_-)

Hahaha okay I will stop poking fun already. Followed the guys to Thai Xpress, then left them there to meet jeremy and the twins at orchard to celebrate our joint birthdays. Thank you for the shoebag! :D Dinner didn't last very long cause they had to rush back home due to extreme parental anger, ahh ohwell hopefully we'll have a next time.

Had a long ride home with jeremy, talked abt quite a lot of stuff, rj and vj soccer in particular. Ahhh wish he could've stayed in rj. Our parting words were 'eh okay see you...uh....soon la!' I hope soon isnt that far off T_T

Soccer camp tmr! I just finished my packing list, shd start packing in a bit.

I HOPE I STAY UNINJURED AND WELL THROUGHOUT CAMP.

MAY I BE ABLE TO PLAY.

I'm slightly incoherent now but just needed to pen down today before the chaos that is camp.

No comments: