Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Okay I need to scare myself abit to force myself to start work.

Maths
  • Matrices
  • Circular Measure
  • Trigonometry (bloody huge topic)
  • Differentiation (and applications thereof which is something I still don't get)
  • Integration
  • Vectors (I almost forgot this)
  • Probability (I need to learn this from scratch)
  • Statistics (Ditto above)

And it doesn't help matters that I've forgotten the first 2 topics almost entirely. I say I have the next 4 days to finish all these. I say it is impossible, but my revision schedule (which I've just come up with on the spot) says I must. 23 days left I think.

Cue panic button.

Gone through Physics and Chem and Bio already, but each quite briefly, and I need to practice. I have no idea how I will accomplish everything on time. And here I am still playing GTA. -_-

How!

No comments: