Sunday, September 16, 2007

Apparently blogger says this is my 200th post.

When I'm With You - Simple Plan

I'm taking my time
I'm trying to leave the memories of you behind
I'm gonna be fine
As soon as I get your picture right out of my mind

[Chorus:]
I wanna feel the way you make me feel when I'm with you
I wanna be the only hand, you need to hold on to
But everytime I call you don't have time
I guess I'll never get to call you mine

You're nothing at all,
I know theres a million reasons why I shouldn't call
With nothing to say,
could easily make this conversation last all day

[Chorus]

Another lesson I didn't get to learn
Your my obsession
I've got nowhere to turn



I know that somewhere within all my blog posts lies the real me. But I have no bloody idea where. I don't know why I make the effort to be certain way. When does it actually make a difference, really?

There's an important distinction between solitude and loneliness.

Why is everyone drifting away?

No comments: