Wednesday, May 16, 2007

THANK YOU BLOGGER the interface is finally fixed!

!!!

Auditions today were a non-event. As in, no one turned up. Oh joy.

I shall point to jorel's latest post on his blog because it's actually coherent and (dare I say it) one that didn't make me do this:

-facepalm-

Although this state didn't last very long for I started to talking to him on msn.





My frustration with certain things have enforced in me patience of a sort. The patience to wait until my obligations are over then I can have free rein to say whatever I want. My nerves are worn thin.

Whenever I'm feeling empty I know what's the reason, but I'm scared that I can't return, not because of anything else but because of my own failings. Sighh.

It's sometimes liberating to be vulnerable (NOT EMO ITS DIFFERENT).

Why is it that people laugh when others are honest about love? These same people experience the same feelings, but they laugh at others to make themselves feel better.

It's very nice to post random thoughts in random paragraphs randomly. Like, in a randomizer. Carvin-style.

No comments: