Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pics for taonan gathering next time I post! (Promise.)

Yep, we finally held our taonan gathering (which has been 3 years in the waiting), and although I didn't really know what to expect, we had fun (:

It's always nice to learn that there's something about the lot of us that makes us click, even though its been so long. Yay.

I think I surprised myself on Sunday night. Although it was kinda unexpected for me, I'm glad that one way or the other it's finally over. Thankyou! It's really nice to know that even though we haven't been in contact much we're still good friends (y) Talk more yes!

Didn't go to school today because I was totally whacked out yesterday. No energy whatsoever, but my 13 hour sleep has helped things :D Now to start mugging for SS proper. And finishing English. I shall finally do my 2 hour HCL exam tmr. Boo.




I pray that I'll learn to let myself go.
I can do this!

No comments: