Friday, December 29, 2006

=)

Thanks lots (=




Okay.

Long day. Went to school for cca, the new pieces for the perc concert are imba. It's mad. Sigh I must work harder if I don't want to screw up on stage. Then headed to church for SYC Camp Echo, which only 30 ppl attended. It's heartening and really great to see God working in so many lives through the camp, my own included. My eyes were really opened during the session, like how similar my stories were to Jotham and Joanna, and what Joshua said about tongues and Siqi's own testimony about tongues really was more than coincidence. I believe it really was God speaking to me through these people, giving me people to identify with and learn from. And so we return to the basis of Christianity, which is faith. (=

And I've let go. One thing that has really been ringing through my mind these past few days is God really telling me: "Is not my grace sufficient for you?". And my answer is YES it is. It is MORE than enough. Amen to that!

No comments: