Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Anew, Afresh

Hi all.

After 125 posts at rizern.blogspot.com, I've decided to move - here!

Not only because of the fact that the name 'rizern' was beginning to irritate (just what was I thinking? Peng's puns must have been getting to me), but because I think I need that fresh start. Away perhaps from the emo-ing that plagued 2006, away from the pettyness, away from the way I was. Maybe it's just psychological. But I think my blogging style HAS evolved, and changed over the past year or so. (I've only earnestly blogged for a few months now.) Matured? I'd like to think so. Don't laugh xD

Oh, and although I liked my old blogskin very much aesthetically, it's a tad too emo for my taste. No more emo for me. Haha.

Hah. It's almost 2007 already. Sec 4 year. The year when my batch takes the forefront of the school. Do I feel like a Sec 4? Not really. But then again, something I read in a Calvin and Hobbes comic once springs to mind. When you're a kid, you think that adults know everything; they hold the solution to everything. It's only when you grow up that you realize that adult life is mostly ad-libbed. I like the way it was put - 'ad-libbed'. Leaders of a school, a premier institution. Can't get my mind around that fact yet (at least to the point where I ring myself into it), but that comic gave me a measure of reassurance, and not to mention levity. Haha. The world's a stage, and we're merely players, and we're ad-libbing our way through =)

Anyway, see the title? (Man, I enjoy finally having the luxury of a title. The next blogskin I find must have the option for titles) It's a twofold meaning: It's a new blog, a clean slate. But also, it's to signify that I've grown from the person I was, the selfish bugger who held grudges, got angry easily, the easily tempted, to a new creation in Christ. I'm sorry if you don't like reading all these religious stuff (but Christianity isn't a religion per se anyway-it's a relationship), but it's as much a part of me as eating, sleeping and breathing. =)

Yup, so I'm here for a whole new start! Wish me luck =)

And we're walking hand in hand into the distance...

1 comment:

slau said...

walao so difficult to type in url!