Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Stale blog yay!

Okay haven't been getting round to posting (its alr been more than one week wow) cos I've alternatively been busy and playing

GAMEBOYADVANCE on my phone xDD

Just like that, my life is gone.

OKAY anyway had alot of stuff for the past week or so, crosscountry and things, but I can't really remember anything interesting to talk about so there.

I'd post alot more often if I had the incentive to do so, tags would be nice! Heheh. Shameless soliciting. Okay woochiao I'll post sth more interesting tmr, I uh promise. x)

National Day holidays coming up! Which means time to chiong through homework/projects/mugging, which = no life. Sec 4 really is the pits when it comes to work.

Something's been on my mind, which has caused no small amount of conflict. Am I really being selfish by doing so? I know very well that without motivation I'm just going through the motions, so, what, do I motivate myself (highly unlikely and nigh impossible) or just save myself and everyone a bit of time and effort. Forcing myself to do something I don't want to do seems to be on the palette, but I'd rather settle for something else.

No comments: