Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Life in RI really stinks when it comes to exams.

Screwed up math paper today, and I'm feeling pretty damn disappointed. The galling thing is that I never know whether I'm part of the majority who did badly after the test or part of the very same minority, because there are always people who screw up, and there are always the few people who score obscenely well. So I never have any idea where I stand, which is especially frustrating because I can't tell whether I screwed up because the paper really was that difficult (which I think it was) or because I just suck. And it really stinks when people start shouting answers after exams and I know its natural and no one can help it myself included but when all the answers sound totally foreign to me and I'm just counting mark by mark that I hope I got correct so that I can get that pass, which in any case may not happen.

I know I need more practice but its hard to find time to do so without sacrificing the time I spend not doing work that keeps me sane. Damnit the stress is going to my head and I'm tethering on a thread and there's still chem cct tmr which I havent studied for because I spent the time on math instead and now I think I might as well not have.

Life really really really stinks right now. I need something to be happy about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!