Thursday, August 09, 2007

Hahaha just had to post a bit about the dream I had in those 15 hours. Was like some super surreal and weird dream, involved a quest of some sort with boss battles and stealth sections where we ended up in this palace/mansion thing on a flying carpet and long inane sections of character development (it's true) and then there was this stupendous plot twist where somehow woochiao (DON'T ASK ME WHY) turned out to be the betrayer and we all got caught by palace guards(?) and then random (more random I mean) stuff started happening. For some reason I could actually use my handphone during the dream. I had 2 missed calls and 1 new message. I found this out when the world started to flood and I had to swim to a hut to leave it with this huge giantess. It was a very odd dream. I should avoid sleeping so long next time.

When I'm home all day, I realize I tend to start thinking about alot of things, which in turn makes me not want to do work. Must stay focused.

No comments: