Sunday, April 13, 2008

What a week this has been.

Tuesday was results, and really, to God be all the glory. Getting into council was a huge blessing and I'm really, really thankful for this opportunity. More on this later.

I was abit zoned out for the rest of the week, trying to do my PI which still isn't done, as well as the impending council camp. Thursday and friday, though both were napfa days, were enjoyable; had quite a good econs talk on thursday after school (at least the first speaker was good, the other one sounded like he was going to have a heart attack any minute) and then dinner! with classmates. Had a great time, we must have more dinners like these! Had fun bingeing on turkish ice cream on friday after frustratingly getting a bronze for napfa, and just spending time with friends.

Council camp was quite the shock after the past two days, and I have to say it has been one heck of an experience. I'm not allowed to divulge details, but suffice it to say that I think we're a rather special batch; we've got the drive and passion for great things, now we have to materalize our dreams into reality. We will stand or fall together as 28ths, as one batch. Time will tell which.

The whistle is (still) endlessly annoying. I bet some joker will still be doing it tomorrow.

Looking forward to heading back to class tomorrow haha.

No comments: