Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Haha I really shouldn't have been doing this considering I still have the taking sides essay to do (of which I've only touched the introduction) but I was reading old blog posts and other people's old blog posts from the beginning of this year and I realize that time has really flown and suddenly we find ourselves smack in the middle of term 2 week 6; deadlines are approaching work's a neverending pile and our college commitments haven't even started yet.

Makes me really appreciate term 1. Life now is exciting for different reasons though and the class and friends have made school something to look forward to still (homeroom after lessons and lunch is full of nonsense hahaha), so while I miss what we had a few weeks back and the collection of memories that I'd like to frame up forever, life has to go on. I'm glad that things are still moving along in fresh ways.

We take stock, cherish what we have gone through, and with all that we've learnt and experienced so far in hand, the future isn't that daunting.

No comments: