Friday, June 15, 2007

It's been ages since I last posted, and yes I know that alot of pictures are due. But that's for a time other than today.

(Note to self: I am freaking unfit.)

(Note to readers: this is an utterly random post that serves as an outlet.)





Was wondering after reading a post of someone's blog. Have I really moved on, or am I deceiving myself like the countless times before. It's much easier to go through life believing a lie to make it all seem better, but these things have a nasty way of cropping up at the worst moments. So, the question remains: am I living a lie? How can I be sure of anything? And damnit when will I stop? I really need to resolve all these issues, and fast.

I should feel happy...but I'm not. There's a lot of things I want in my life, but am I asking for too much? Perhaps I should just feel happy with what I have. But there's a part of me that remains...incomplete, for lack of a better word. Something, that no matter how hard I try, remains obstinately and frustratingly not there. The path is laid; I can't tread it.

How. Can. I. Stop. Living. This. Lie.

No comments: