Sunday, June 24, 2007

Eeeks. Sorry if I haven't been replying your tags people, I'll get to them soon!

Went for CM outing today, and I'm whacked out. More tiring than I expected, but hey it was still fun. Caught up with people I haven't seen for close to a month. Haha missed the whole load of them.

Learnt, or rather, realized something today. Happiness is where you find it. Last time I liked to live in the past, cause it always looked more ideal and I always feel I was happier back then but recently I realized just how naive that really is. If you can't find happiness in the present, you'll never find it anywhere.

(although its hard to do so when applications of differentiation's breathing down your neck)

But thats beside the point.

Last day of hols. One of the best, definitely. I'll miss it terribly.
Can't believe school starts tmr. -smacks forehead-

No comments: