Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Soar on Eagle's Wings

God works in wonderful ways. Amen to that!

I headed down to church today after school entirely expecting to just pick up the book I came for and head back home to study. What was unexpected was that I spent almost one and a half hours talking and sharing about really personal issues, about my walk with God and how I've been changing over the past few months or so. Really, it seems staggering.

I've been inspired. I've seen how powerful the Word of God is.

Thank you so much! :)

I want to continue to grow. I don't ever want to be satisfied.

Something I heard really struck me.

"The christian life is about soaring above the storms and tribulations. God wants to take us above the storm, away from the problems that we face."

I'll always keep that in mind now. O let me soar on eagle's wings!

No comments: