Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I know what you're going through.

Teenage life is a big jumbled up mess of insecurities and secret fears. I know, cause I'm right smack in the middle of it too. It certainly isn't easy.

Scientifically speaking it's cos our hormones are causing emotional imbalances, which explains the crazy mood swings that we experience. But it's more than that too.

We're growing up. It's a really long and drawn-out process if you ask me. It would spare us alot of hurt, alot of sleepless nights if maturity could be gained overnight but sadly it can't. It's excruciatingly difficult to continue walking when sometimes life seems so pointless and trivial, where all we do is just study study study.

But our God is bigger than this. He'll bring you and me through.

Trust in Him. It took me a great deal of time, suffering and hurt to learn this simple truth.

Trust in our God. He'll lift you above the storm.

No comments: