Sunday, February 03, 2008

Have been using the weekend primarily as an extended sleeping session, other than a brief sojourn to YGH, which might have been better used. So I've been alternately doing essays, chatting to people and thinking. (not necessarily in that order) I don't want to get used to the monotony of school where I survive the day of lectures and tutorials, either head for training or head home to sleep and do work. MSN has become something of a luxury, scarily.

The past two weeks haven't been very uplifting. Alot of my own pretensions have been hopelessly jarred, and the nice pink cloud has dissipated, leaving behind...what? Self-introspection is something that I haven't been doing much since the start of this year. Maybe cause I don't want to know what I'll find. I need to stop being such an asshole. Wake up!

No comments: