Saturday, January 19, 2008

Everything is in full swing now, but I get the express feeling that I'm somehow out of the loop. Not because I'm behind in tutorials or whatever (surprisingly), but this period feels discomfortingly uncertain. I'd like to be able to settle into my JC life as soon as possible, but until the interviews come and go I don't think I'll have that luxury.

Humanities scholarship interview on Monday. I'd tell myself that it's better to be early and get it over with quickly but I don't think unpreparedness is a trade-off I'm particularly happy with. I was supposed to be reading up on current affairs but bbc.co.uk provided a deluge of said news that sadly dampened all enthusiasm. I really stink at interviews. May all go well.

I'm glad that friends are going to be staying in soccer, even though floorball has called and council is calling. I wonder if I'll be able to get past the interview. See above for my thoughts on interviews. You will understand my lack of optimism.

P-------. How I hate it.

No comments: