Friday, April 27, 2007

Portfolio is finally done.

Thankfully Chem CCT is over. Been really going nuts over it the past few days. Note to self: I hate sulphides.

And the next few weeks get even worse. Oh joy.

At least I can go for PE now. Just can't run or play soccer. We better play tennis tmr. After not playing for almost a year I forgot just how fun it is =D

Adolescent years come kinda unexpectedly, well for me at least. I never thought that one day I'd be one of those people ranting and raving, going all angsty and stuff but yeah my blog readers will know that those days came thick and fast at the start of the year. Not that I don't feel angsty, or whatever you'd like to call it, anymore, but its just that I prefer to keep it off my blog. Somethings are better left unsaid yeah. Some things are too personal, too painful, to be in public.

Sometimes I wish that things were different. Once you get a taste of what true happiness is, nothing else can really compare. Call me a romantic, but I still long for those days.

I wonder why you seem so distant now. What happened? Once, I would have been lost, but now I've grown up a little.

Cryptic sentences are infuriating to readers, I know. I think that's the point, really. Oops xD

No comments: